1. What licence do you require to run a Mobile Bar?
    A Temporary Event Notice is required if you intend to carry out a licensable activity on unlicensed premises.
  2. Who will submit the TEN application?
    We will apply for the Temporary Events Notice for your function. The application requires a minimum of 10 working days before the date of the function, however we recommend 4 weeks to ensure that the application is successful.
  3. What do you supply with your bars?
    We supply all the items that a bar would supply. These include the bar itself, drinking glasses suitable for a range of different types of drinks (also available in plastic) refrigeration for drinks, draught pumps with coolers, professional staff and the alcoholic and soft drinks.
  4. Where can you supply a mobile bar?
    We can supply a mobile bar to any venue (assuming it meets the licensing requirements) this can be in a wedding venue, village hall, marquee, garden parties or general function room.
  5. What hours are you allowed to serve?
    When we apply for the TEN (temporary events notice) the hours will be submitted to those that you request.
  6. What are your drinks prices?
    Draught products range from £3.20-£3.50 per pint, bottled beers tend to be around £3.00 and spirits are £2.50 per 25ml measure. You will receive a drinks price list approximately 4 weeks prior to your event.
  7. How do we book?
    We require some information from you to ensure that we have all of the details to enable us to apply for a TEN. Please fill out the form on the contact page or contact us on 08004 11 88 44
  8. How much space do you require?
    It is very hard to judge the space requirements until we know the details of your function. For small functions up to 50 people we can usually set up in an area 3m wide by 2m deep. It is all dependant on the venue size and the number of guests attending. We want to ensure that we have enough staff available and are all able to serve your guests as quickly as possible, the more people you have the bigger the bar we will need to bring to ensure there are no delays for you and your guests
  9. How long does it take for you to set up the bar?
    Most bars can be set up within 2 hours where possible we like to allow extra time to ensure that all refrigeration units are at the right temperate before will stock them.
  10. What area do you cover?
    We are based in the Cotswold's and therefore supply our bars to Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire and Avon. We can cover areas further afield but extra costs may be applicable
  11. What insurance do you carry?
    We carry £5 Million of Public Liability Insurance